Hi, I’m Holly Sagstetter.
I’ve lived in the Saint Paul, Minnesota area for almost my entire life. Autumn in Minnesota is so amazing that I will put up with the harsh winters and incredibly uncomfortable summers just for those few weeks of perfection.
I’m a helper by nature and love to support others in their dreams! I’ll always be looking for more ways to assist you. I can help you grow your business by creating a marketing plan or by taking care of certain tasks for you. Give me the tedious, daily work so you can focus on the big picture!
What does a Virtual Assistant actually do?
All sorts of things! My services page lists what I have done, what I like to do and what I could do. I’d love to chat with you about your business to see how I can fit in. The list of tasks for a Virtual Assistant never ends because every business has a unique need.
Experience that matters
I’ve spent over ten years in the Sales and Marketing field. Truthfully I enjoyed the administrative tasks so much: booking travel, proofreading, organizing documents, updating the content on company websites and turning documents into fill-able forms. I went back to school for my MBA and spent those years writing research papers, preparing presentations and managing my schedule to complete projects on time.
But where I really shine is when I’m able to help small business owners or non-profits with developing a marketing plan focused on their website (user experience, SEO, blogging — all of that matters!), social media (no you don’t need to be on all platforms, but you need to be present!) and email marketing (social media is great but email is sooo important!)
I love my job because of the variety:
- Market research for a Seattle, WA graphic design firm
- Weekly email newsletters, WordPress website creation, content management and Facebook page management for a local non-profit (Facebook likes increased 50% during my contract)
- Facebook event and ads management for a traveling acrobatic show
- Freelance writing for various websites
- Business development, admin tasks and email campaign creation for a cyber security firm
- Market/web research for a non-profit start-up
- Proofreading for various websites